Friday, January 31, 2014

Card in a box

I read on someones blog that she was addicted to making these little cuties and I thought, addicted, really. Oh she was so right. I have only made 2 so far but have started a 3rd which I will post as soon as I get it done. You can go to pinterest and put card in a box in the search field and you will be amazed. I used only Stampin' Up! products to make these. Hope you enjoy them!
Bird Punch
Hearts a Flutter (stamp set and thinlits)
Expressions thinlits
Glitter paper
Retired cherry cobbler designer series paper
Black, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler card stock
stips of window sheet to make the hearts float in the box





Stampin Up's Back Yard Basics bundle, Sale a bration 2010 Whimsical Words, Crisp Cantaloupe card stock and Sweet Sorbet DSP from 2014 Sale a Bration



No comments:

Post a Comment