Friday, August 12, 2011

Will be home soon!

Your probably wondering where the heck I've been. I have been visiting friends and family in Missouri and Illinois for the past 3 weeks and will be returning home August 19th. My family live in a very rural area and internet is hard to come by and some what expensive so I have been going through withdrawal. I have been spending the weekends with my friend Kim and we have been stamping madly. Mostly ® Stampin' Up products but some are not, some retired stuff some current. So here's what I've been up to.
Too bad this little boat from the Summer mini didn't make it into the new catalog. Love the nautical paper. I'll be sad when the mini ends this month.

 
We used retired Stampin' Up! paper but had to use a clear stamp set from Micheal's because all my Stampin' Up! stuff is in Washington and I'm in Missouri. We had such a good time making these baby cards.



My friend has  her christmas cards done plus we made the ones below from a non Stampin' Up! stamp and Stampin' Up! paper that she sold to her boss.



No comments:

Post a Comment