Monday, August 29, 2011

Yet another sketch




If I keep this up I'll have a bunch of my Christmas cards done! This sketch comes from http://stamping411.blogspot.com/2011/08/saturday-sketch-challenge-218.html


Here's my version
Item list:
Stamp Set: Polar Party and Punch Pals
Accessories: Mica Flakes, Dazzling Details glitter glue, Pretty Pink Satin Ribbon You can find all these items in the Stampin' Up! idea book/catalog. Don't have our Idea Book/Catalog? Contact me today and ask how you can receive one for free. Retails for $9.95 plus shipping and tax.

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this??/ Love the pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! I lvoe the sparkles at the bottom of your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this holiday card!!! The non-traditional colors are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete